Thursday, October 23, 2008

Being in love...


Being in love is a special feeling. Being loved is even better. That too when you get unconditional love from someone, heaven is yours. I have been loved by many people right from my childhood. I have got lot of love and love affairs. Many are one sided (they proposed, I refused).
Once in my college, five girls proposed me at a time. I was not able to handle them at all. I did not know what to do and so I was just standing blank. Luckily one of our staff members came there. She asked the girls about what they were doing with me. I explained the situation. I thanked her since she rescued me from group of girls.
Here is where the twist happened. Once the girls left, the lecturer gave me a love proposal. I accepted since she had my internals in her hand.

No comments:





my traffic rate




Hire Me Direct
 
ss_blog_claim=47b8cd0f86a684cfdfc7f370edf4619d