Thursday, March 5, 2009

BASIC

BASIC was the first computer language I have ever learnt. BASIC means beginners all purpose symbolic instruction code. This is one of the easiest computer languages to learn. The program starts with "REM" statement which means remark. The "REM” statement contains description about the program.
The program has to be written line by line and every line is denoted by a line number. Line number starts with the value 10 and for every new line of code, the line number gets incremented by 10. The first line number will be 10; second line number will be 20 and so on.
My first program in basic was an addition program. It will just add two values and display the result on screen. I have used the variables "A" and "B" to get the values and the added result will be stored in variable "C". No matter how many languages I learn in my life, I will never forget BASIC, the first language which was taught to me in computer science.

No comments:





my traffic rate




Hire Me Direct
 
ss_blog_claim=47b8cd0f86a684cfdfc7f370edf4619d