Thursday, September 25, 2008

My worst experience in my college days

I have finished my engineering in a very reputed organization. As I am an average student I struggle a lot to clear my exams. But somehow I managed to do it every time. In my second semester, I have got an arrears but I didn't worried much for that, as I have the hope that I have plenty of time to clear it. After then I managed to clear the papers in the first attempt itself. Again I got arrears in the seventh semester and the subject is also a little bit tough. It was a tough programming paper and I was not very good at programming too. I don’t even have too much time to build my hope. As I have 1 more semester to go and it is the must do job for me, I have struggled a lot to get off from it. My friend gives me a lot of courage and build the confidence in me. Still, the paper was very tough again and I lost my hope that I will clear. But it’s the God's grace that I have made through it. I am very happy at that moment when I saw my results at midnight 3 AM.

No comments:





my traffic rate




Hire Me Direct
 
ss_blog_claim=47b8cd0f86a684cfdfc7f370edf4619d