Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Writing...


Writing was never a tough task for me. Many of my friends wonder about my skills to write a lot about many things. Writing, according to me is not a big deal at all. I do read a lot of books and the topics they cover are wide. So normally I have few opinions about everything which a normal human being crosses in his or her life.
I have got writing skill right from my birth I guess. I have been writing for more than ten years. My first writing started when I was in my sixth grade. That was a poem that praises my mother tongue. After that I have written many poems. My first article was about my whole family. I have given a description about every entity in my family. Everyone enjoyed the article a lot and I guess that is where I started loving to write. Once my articles achieved fame, I have not looked back then. I keep on writing periodically.

No comments:





my traffic rate




Hire Me Direct
 
ss_blog_claim=47b8cd0f86a684cfdfc7f370edf4619d